Friday 28 October 2011

Biscuits Ahoy!

In the middle of a totally frantic work week I somehow heard my voice saying YES to a request for some home baking for the office Wear It Pink coffee morning...  I simply didnt have time for cake making and baking so rustled up these biscuits instead...the viennese whirls are shamelessly copied from Holly aka Great British Bake Off but I filled them with a nice rasberry buttercream icing instead of patisserie cream...

 and these coconut macaroons were well received by coeliac colleagues as no flour is involved...


They were easily outshone by a cake baking colleague who pitched up with a full cupcake stand of goodies and an amazing coconut and lime sponge cake...the recipe for which I now have tucked away in a safe place...thanks Laurie!

No comments:

Post a Comment